Thursday, June 4, 2015

DIY Pretty Chain Pulls

Hey!
Today I'm showing you how to make some really cute fan/light/chain/pull things (Someone please teach me a correct term for this)

It's really simple to do and I think they're really cute.    I really need to stop saying that in every single post. 

What you'll need is:

So all I really did was sandwich together a bigger diamond gem thing with a smaller one and attached a bead at the top. I used E6000 glue for this step because it's clear and super strong.




Once the pull dried I filled the bead with hot glue and stuck the chain from my fan into the bead. I used hot glue for this step because my arms are not strong enough and I'm definitley not patient enough to hold the chain in the bead until E6000 dries. Heck no. Once it's completely dry, the chain holds up great. I've had these on for about a month and have had no problems.

What are some other ways you've made your chain pull things pretty? (P.S. how many times have I said chain pull thing or gem thing. Do I even know English?)

xoxo
L

This post contained affiliated links. For more information please refer to my disclosure page. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment