Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Give Thanks" DIY Banner: Cute Thanksgiving Decoration

Today I have a cute banner just in time to decorate for Thanksgiving!




I picked up a roll of burlap, some stencils, and fabric paint but also used scissors a hot glue gun and a paint sponge.

I created a stencil of a triangle the size I wanted my banner to be and cut them for each letter, along with some for spacing.

I stenciled the letters onto the triangles,





then folded them over and glued them to some twine. 
I added it to my window to go with the leaf banner I made last month.

What do you think?

If you recreate any of my projects, I'd love to see them! Feel free to send me an e-mail at LittleBitofLacey@gmail.com or post them with the hashtag #LittleBitsofLacey

Have a great weekend and stay warm!
xoxo, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment