Monday, January 4, 2016

DIY Marble Notebook

Today I'm sharing a quick DIY I used to give new life to my old notebook for school. Unfortunately I started school again today and my notebook/binderhas seen better days. It's held up amazingly and I absolutely love it but white was not a good cover choice.

Luckily for Christmas I got some gorgeous marble contact paper, so I traced it to fit my cover.

I peeled the corner so that one corner was stuck down, then smoothed air bubbles out as I went until the whole thing was stuck.

I used an Exacto knife to cut out the holes and pushed the edges in to fold them over. 

(still a few air bubbles at this point)

Ta da! Even Bob approves :)

This makes me only slightly less angry that I'm back in class.

Have a beautiful day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment