Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Simple & Classy Fall Decor on a Budget


So like just about everyone else, fall is my favorite season. And winter. Basically September through December is the best. Anywho, I wanted to share the simple touches I added to my room. I really tried to keep things blending in with my decor I already had.

This is the top of my dresser. Far left we have Juan, my plant who just celebrated his 1st birthday. I've never kept a plant alive this long so congratulations Juan. Next I picked up this cute little crate/tray from the Target dollar spot for $3 and put the two Dollar Tree bottles I already had in it. My alarm clock and my lamp are from Walmart. The Boo sign is also from the Target dollar spot and the gold pumpkin was a Dollar Tree find last year that I just gave a quick coat of gold spray paint.




This is the ladder shelf I have in the corner of my room. On top I have a paper mache letter "L" spray painted gold, and an Ikea plant and pot. 
Second shelf down houses the orange glitter pumpkin was snagged after season last year from Kmart for something like $0.96 :o and the silver is from the Target Dollar Spot. 
Next is a little apothecary jar I got from Goodwill filled with gold acorns also from the Dollar Spot. Beside that are two little elephants I spray painted silver and gold too. The "All you need is love and a cat" candle thing was a gift.
Next down I have my DIY coffee table books and a candle holder and candle.
On the bottom shelf I have a DIY mirrored box (DIY to come) and a cloche with some fake flowers sitting on a book.

So there are my simple touches for now. I may end up adding more but I like how it's turned out so far!

I'd love to see yours so tag me on Instagram! @LittleBitsofLacey #LittleBitsofLacey

xoxo, L



No comments:

Post a Comment