Saturday, November 1, 2014

DIY Silver Hair Bow


I LOVE bows. I love them on anything, but hair bows are probably my favorite. Knowing how to make my own makes me a very, very happy person.

Here I go to make 4000 of them.

For this particular bow, I just used a small piece of thick ribbon. 

I folded in the ends so it would look finished and secured them with hot glue. 


Next I pinched the middle until I had the shape I wanted, and glued in between the creases to solidify the shape. 

Finally I glued the edges on a little baby strip and wrapped it around the center of my bow, and glued it onto a hair clip. 


I gave it a quick coat of hairspray and it actually helped with the shedding!

How do you wear your bows?

If you recreate any of my projects, I'd love to see them! Feel free to send me an e-mail at LittleBitofLacey@gmail.com or post them with the hashtag #LittleBitsofLacey

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
xoxo, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment